- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Click Groups in the menu on the left.
- Click the add_circle-icon at the bottom right to add a group.
- Click Edit to change
- the name of the group,
- to set that students can join or leave the group,
- to set that this group can start or hand in an assignment.
- Click Add users to add users on your own.
warning Note: When you set the option: "This group can start or hand in an assignment", it only applies to hand-in assignments. For digital tests, the options set there apply and are separate from these.
- When you have added a group to your course, you can start creating assignments.