error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
If you have created a course by mistake, you can remove it. Courses can only be removed if you are the instructor that created them. You can not remove courses created by other instructors. If you have accidentally removed a course, please contact your administrator to restore it for you.
To remove a course, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Remove in Danger zone section.
- Click Confirm.