When your school contains classes in the Ans platform, these can be added to a course at once. Read here how to create classes.
How to add a class of students to a course
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left and select the course.
- Click Users in the menu on the left and click Add class above the list of students.
- A pop-up appears in which all classes of your school are displayed. Select one or multiple classes and click Add to add all students of this class to your course.
- If the class you search for is not there yet, click create class at the bottom left to create a new class.
- When you have added a class of students to your course, you can start creating assignments.