To add a new user to a course, first determine what rights the user should have. Every type of user, so an instructor, invigilator, reviewer or student can be added by inviting existing Ans users, or by inviting a new user.
- When the name of a user is not shown, the user probably has not logged in for the first time yet.
- It is possible to see who added an instructor to a course. This can be seen behind the e-mail address of the instructor.
How to invite a new user to a course
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left and select the course.
- Click Users in the menu on the left and click the right button, so Add instructors, Add invigilator, Add reviewers, or Add students.
- Now, a pop-up will appear. In this pop-up, you can select users who already have an Ans account. Multiple persons can be selected at once and by clicking Add, they will be added to the course. When you want to add a new user without an Ans account, click the blue text above.
- After clicking the blue text to invite a user without an Ans account, a pop-up appears. In this pop-up, the name and e-mail address of the new user can be filled in. Click Add to send the invitation.
- When you have added users to your course, you can start creating assignments.