To print the exams, first, the number of copies has to be specified and downloaded.
How to print exams
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left and select the course.
- Select the assignment and click Print in the bottom right corner.
- Make a choice between Generic and Personalized forms in the switch at the top right.
- Generic forms: Fill in the number of forms that have to be generated.
- Personalized forms: Select the classes where the forms have to be generated for.
- Also, the option Shuffle the multiple-choice answers per form can be found here.
- Click Create and the forms will be generated. While the system is generating the forms, you can leave the page and come back later to download them or to send them to a printing company.
- If you want to print it for yourself follow the following steps for Windows:
This only works for Windows 7 and higher1. From the Start Menu, select Devices and Printers.2. Locate the printer you'll print to, and right-click. Select Properties.3. Change any default settings to the settings you will use for this print job.4. Now, double-click the printer to open the print queue box.5. Drag all exams into the print queue box.6. A dialog box confirms that you want to print multiple files at once - click OK.
highlight Tip: If you want to generate more forms, again begin at step 1. Fill in the total amount of forms (number of already generated forms + number extra forms). The downloaded zip-file contains the old and new generated forms.
- When the exams are printed and made, you can upload them in Ans.