Before printing a written assignment, the number of copies first needs to be specified and downloaded. To download your written assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Print in the bottom right corner.
- Fill in the number of forms that have to be generated
Click Generate for classes, click the drop-down button Select classes and select the classes you want to generate personal forms for.
- Also, the option Shuffle the answers options per form can be found here.
- Click Create and the forms will be generated. While the system is generating the forms, you can leave the page and come back later to download them or to send them to a printing company.
- Click Download and a zip-file containing al the forms will be downloaded.
Print your forms on Windows (works for Windows 7 and higher only)
- From the Start Menu, select Devices and Printers.
- Locate the printer you'll print to, and right-click. Select Properties.
- Change any default settings to the settings you will use for this print job.
- Now, double-click the printer to open the print queue box.
- Drag all exams into the print queue box.
- A dialog box confirms that you want to print multiple files at once - click OK.
Once you have printed your assignment, you can upload it in Ans.