If you’ve forgotten the password you use to sign in to your Ans school, you can reset it easily at any time.
Reset your password
- Visit secure.ans-delft.nl and if you're signed in, sign out.
- Below the sign-in form, click Forgot your password?.
- Enter your email address. Make sure it is the one you used to sign up to Ans!
- Click Reset my password.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Ans.
- In the password reset email, click Change my password. Enter your new password in the window that opens, then click Save.
Tip: Keep in mind, if your school has single sign-on enabled, Ans does not store school member's passwords.