In some cases, it might be wanted to add a custom cover page or sheet or multiple pages to a written exam. This could be a formula sheet, tables or a cover sheet with information. All these sheets may be taken off the total exam. But, when these pages would contain a code (a block code at the bottom of the page, just like every page), they would have to be handed in and be scanned as well by the students. Often formula pages are ripped off the total exam for convenience by students and not handed in anymore. To prevent an error of incomplete exams, an option is created for the instructor to upload cover pages which have a block code that is not used.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customise layout in the preview-section and click Edit Instructions.
- Fill in a description that will be added to the cover sheet of the exam and/or click Upload to select your own cover. The cover description will be on the official cover page of the Ans layout, where the student will fill in his name. The uploaded PDF can have an unlimited amount of pages and is always placed in front of the official cover page of the Ans layout.
- Click Update and the cover is added to your assignment.