When creating a written assignment, you may need to add a custom cover page or sheet or multiple pages. This could be a formula sheet, tables or a cover sheet with information.
To add instructions to your handwritten assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customise layout in the preview-section and click book Edit Instructions.
- Fill in a description that will be added to the cover sheet of the exam and/or click Upload to select your own cover. The cover description will be on the official cover page of the Ans layout, where the student will fill in his name. The uploaded PDF can have an unlimited amount of pages and is always placed in front of the official cover page of the Ans layout.
- Click Update and the cover is added to your assignment.
error_outline The instruction sheets may be taken off the total exam. Often formula pages are ripped off the total exam for convenience by students and therefore not handed in. In contrast to the instructions that are written in the content of an exercise, the page would contain a code (a block code at the bottom of the page, just like every page), they would have to be handed in and be scanned as well by the students.