When creating a written assignment, you may need to add a custom cover page or sheet to provide the students with instructions. This could be a cover page with extra information, a formula sheet or tables needed to answer the questions.
To add instructions to your written assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your written assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the dropdown menu Customise layout in the preview section and click book Test instructions.
- Fill in a description that will be added to the cover page of the assignment and/or click Upload to select your own cover page.
- Click Update and the cover is added to your written assignment.
The cover description will be on the official cover page of the Ans layout, where the students will fill in their names. The uploaded file is always placed in front of the official cover page of the Ans layout and can have an unlimited amount of pages.
error_outline When cover pages are added to the written assignment with the upload functionality, they would have to be handed in by the students for scanning purposes. This is something to keep in mind whenever a cover page is added that is needed during the taking of the assignment. In case of, for example, formula sheets, these pages are often ripped off the total exam for convenience by students and therefore not handed in. To prevent missing pages during the scanning process, these cover pages could also be handed out as separate attachments.
After adding instructions to your written assignment, edit the layout of your written assignment.
Article is closed for comments.