How to create an assignment
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on the add_circle-icon in the lower right corner.
- Click Create to create a new assignment.
- Select the course the assignment belongs to.
- Select one of the assignment types:
- handwritten assignment - Read here about handwritten assignments.
- bubblesheet assignment -Read here about bubblesheet assignments.
- hand-in assignment - Read here about hand-in assignments.
- digital test - Read here about digital tests.
- coding assignment - Read here about coding assignments.
- Set the name and description of the assignment.
- Choose a grading option.
- Set the start and deadline date and time.
- Click Next and the assignment is created.
- Read here how to copy an assignment.