If you are part of a course, you may be required to work together in a group for assignments or digital tests. The same group will be used for every assignment within the course.
Once you have joined a group, you are not able join another group within that course.
You can join a group by following the steps below.
- Select the course and click Groups.
- You can see groups that have already been created by an instructor or other students.
- When a group is not yet full, you can request to be invited to the group.
- You will need to be invited to the group by either the instructor or a student that has already joined the group. They can click Add users to add you to the group.
- You will automatically be added to the group.
Would you like to learn how to create a group instead?