In a course, some assignments or digital tests have to be done in groups. Groups are for one course and not for one assignment.
How to join a group
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click Courses in the menu on the left.
- Select the course and click Groups.
- You can see groups that have already been created by the instructor or other students. When a group is not full yet, you can click Join on the right of the bar of every group.
- Now you have joined a group, you are not able to create or join another group.
- Click Add users if you want to add other users to your group. You can add every user that is in the course, but has not joined a group yet.