error_outline Once you have joined a group within your course, you are not able to create or join another group within that course.
If you are part of a course, you may be required to work together in a group for assignments or digital tests. The same group will be used for every assignment within the course. It is not possible to create different groups for each assignment.
You can create a group by following the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Click groupMembers in the menu at the top.
- Click New group.
- Fill in the group name and click on Save. After creating a new group you will added as a member automatically.
- Click Add learners to add other learners to your group. You can add learners that are in the course, but have not yet joined a group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.