When signing into Ans, you are able to see when the assignment is live. When your assignment or digital test is live, you may begin.
You can find this in the course. Read here how to find a course.
Start your test
Go to your assignment and click Start.
Navigation in the digital test
- Click Next to go to the next question.
- Click on the question number at the bottom to go directly to this specific question.
- Click on the Exercise-button (for example 1/1) to go to the overview of all the exercises from the test. Here you can click on a question number to go directly to this specific question.
- When you have answered all the questions, click on the Exercise-button (for example 1/1) at the top right of the green top bar. You can also click End exam at the bottom of the first and last questions.
- A pop-up appears with the buttons Submit exam or Continue later. Click Continue later if you would like to come back to your exam or click Resume if you want to continue.
- When you are ready to submit your test click Submit exam.
One you have started the test, click the more_vert-icon and select Test settings to set your preferences. You can select the following options:
- Font size: small, medium or large.
- Enable high contrast mode: the test will be black with yellow text.
- Show remaining time.
- Receive a notification as soon as I have 15 minutes.
error_outline After submitting your test, you are no longer able to change your answers
When the test has been reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.