When you want to make an online test, you can find this in the course. Read here how to find a course.
Make an online test
- Sign in to Ans.
- Go to the right course.
- Select the online test.
- Click Start.
- Click Next if you want to go to the next question.
- When you have answered all the questions, click on the Puzzle piece-button at the top right of the green top bar. You can also click End exam at the bottom of the first and last questions.
- A pop-up appears with the buttons Submit exam or Continue later.
- Do you want to save your answers but do not submit the test yet? Then click on Continue later. Click Resume if you want to continue.
- Do you want to submit your test? Then click Submit exam.
Note: After the test is submitted, your answers cannot be changed any more!
Tip: In the green bar at the top, it is possible to change the font size. Click the button Font size and select the desired size.
- When the test is reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.