When you want to make an online test, you can find this in the course. Read here how to find a course.
Make an online test
- Sign in to Ans.
- Go to the right course.
- Select the online test.
- Click Start.
- Click Next if you want to go to the next question.
- Click Finish test at the top left if you want to go back to the start page of this test.
- Click Resume if you want to go back to your test.
- Click Submit test if you want to hand in your test.
Note: After the test is submitted, your answers cannot be changed any more!
Tip: In the green bar at the top, it is possible to change the font size. Click the button Font size and select the desired size.
- When the test is reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.