When you want to make a digital test, you can find this in the course. Read here how to find a course.
Make a digital test
- Sign in to Ans.
- Go to the right course.
- Select the digital test.
- Click Start.
- Navigation in the digital test:
- Click Next to go to the next question.
- Click on the (sub-)question number at the bottom to go directly to this specific question.
- Click on the Exercise-button (for example 1/1) to go to the overview of all the exercises from the test. Here you can click on a (sub-)question number to go directly to this specific question. It is also possible to Submit the exam or save the exam to Continue later.
- Click Test settings to set your preferences for a digital test. You can set the following options:
- Font size: small, medium or large.
- Enable high contrast mode: the test will be black with yellow text.
- Show remaining time.
- Give a notification as soon as I have 15 minutes.
- When you have answered all the questions, click on the Exercise-button (for example 1/1) at the top right of the green top bar. You can also click End exam at the bottom of the first and last questions.
- A pop-up appears with the buttons Submit exam or Continue later.
- Do you want to save your answers but do not submit the test yet? Then click on Continue later. Click Resume if you want to continue.
- Do you want to submit your test? Then click Submit exam.
warning Note: After the test is submitted, your answers cannot be changed any more!
- When the test is reviewed and the results are published, you can view your result.