error_outline The option to change your password via is only applicable if your school does not support single sign-on.
When needed, you can easily change the password you use to sign into Ans. To change your password, follow the steps below.
- Click the account_circle-icon at the top right.
- Click settings Settings.
- Go to the Security section.
- Enter your new password at the top. Make sure it meets the criteria*.
- Enter your current password in the field below it.
- Click Change to update your password.
*Your new password must meet the following criteria:
- Contains a number
- Contains a letter
- Contains an uppercase letter
- Length is at least 8 characters
lightbulb_outline Forgot your password? You can easily reset it.