If you no longer need or use an assignment within a course, you can remove it. This will move the assignment to the Removed assignments section within your course.
To remove an assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click General in the menu on the left.
- Click Remove assignment in the Dangerzone section.
- A pop-up will appear, click Confirm.
If you have accidentally removed an assignment, you can find out how to restore it here.