error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
If you no longer need or use an assignment within a course, you can remove it. This will move the assignment to the Removed assignments in the settings of your course.
To remove an assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click General in the menu on the left.
- Click Remove assignment in the Dangerzone-section.
- A dialogue will appear, click Confirm.
If you have accidentally removed an assignment, you can find out how to restore it here.