When an assignment, after creating, is not in the right course, the assignment can be moved from one course to another.
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click General in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Actions-section and click Move.
- Select the course you want to move the assignment to and click Save.
Note: This is only possible if the assignment is not yet in use, so no forms are generated for a handwritten exam, or the assignment is not open yet for students for a digital test. Also, an instructor should be an instructor of the course the assignment is in, as well as of the course the assignment is moved to, to be able to move the assignment.