Your ability to perform these actions can depend on the privilege settings of your school.
Once you have created an assignment, you have the option to copy it to another course.
To copy an assignment, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click General in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Actions-section and click Copy assignment.
- Select the course you wish to copy the assignment to and click Save.