There are 2 ways to create an account on Ans.
If your school supports single sign-on, you can log in with your school credentials.
- Visit secure.ans-delft.nl.
- To log in with your school account, click the drop-down button Select your education institution and choose your institution.
- You are redirected to your school login page. Fill in your school credentials.
- The first time you log in to Ans, you must allow Ans to receive your personal information.
- You are now signed in and redirected to the feed.
Invite via email
If your school doesn't support single sign-on, you must be invited by a teacher from your school.
- Ask your teacher to invite you via Ans.
- Once the teacher has invited you, you will receive an email to set up an account.
- Click Join Ans, choose a password and you can start using Ans.
highlight Tip: Ans uses BCrypt to encrypt your password.
- When you have joined Ans, you can sign in to Ans.