There are a couple of settings in Ans, by which you will receive an email to your email address that you have used for your Ans account. It is also possible to manage these settings and choose for which features you want to receive an email and at which moments you do not.
Emails in Ans
As a student, you will receive emails in Ans when messages you sent have been answered by an instructor (only one email per day maximum) and when new results are published.
Unsubscribe for emails
To manage which emails to receive:
- Go to Settings in the drop-down menu after clicking the person icon in the top right corner.
- Next, go to the tab 'Preferences' in the sidebar. The following window will appear.
- Here, two options are shown for students. Choose the ones you want to receive and click UPDATE.
Change your email address in Ans
- To change your email address in the Ans platform, again go to your settings.
- Go to the tab 'Profile' in the sidebar.
- Here the option 'Change your email address' is shown. Enter a new email address here and click UPDATE.
- You will now receive an email to confirm your new email address. Go to your inbox and click Confirm.
- You will now receive the emails on your new email address.