error_outline At this moment, this option is only available through the closed beta. An administrator from your school can contact our support team to have it enabled.
When grading with a table, you have the option to determine the grading of the results using the cut-off score method. By determining the minimum grade, pass grade, maximum grade, maximum points and cut-off percentage, you can create a grading table that supports a cut-off score.
To determine the cut off score, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click on Mark calculation in the menu on the left.
- Click the drop-down button Mark calculation and choose Table.
- Click Determine cut-off score.