error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your feedback. You can leave your feedback here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.
When adding test instructions to your digital test, you have the option to allow students to leave a comment after they have submitted their test. In addition to leaving a comment, students can also upload a file or an image.
How to enable this option
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click the drop-down button Customise layout in the preview-section and click book Test instructions.
- Check the box Allow comments after the test.
- Click Update.
How to view the comments left by students
- Click on analytics Insights from within your assignment.
- Click the Comments tab on the left side.
- If you want to see which student left the feedback, click on the comment. You will be directed to result overview of the student.