A user of the Ans platform that has the role operator, instructor or admin can be set to inactive. When such a user is set to inactive, the employee can no longer log into the Ans platform. This is only possible for employees, not for students.
- Go to the tab 'Administration', which is found on the bottom of the menu.
- The menu will now change. In the new menu, choose 'Employees'.
- In the list of employees that is found in the new window, select the employee(s) you want to make inactive. Click Set inactive to set the employee(s) to inactive.
- Now, the employee has no longer access to the Ans platform. When the employee is trying to log into the Ans platform, the following window will be shown.
- When the employee should be given access to the Ans platform again, this is possible. Select the employee in the tab 'Employees', and click set inactive.
- The employee can now log into the Ans platform again.