error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
You can now track grading events by viewing a Log of the reviewer's grading activity. Log(s) track grading activity from the 9th of May 2021.
To view the Log of a graders activity, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click content_paste_search Review in the menu at the top.
- Click on the exercise you need to check.
- Navigate to the question you need to check. In the grading section on the right, you can see which reviewer graded the question. It will say, for example, "Editing by Emma Brooks"
- If you click on this, a new dialogue with the log will open.
The Log will show the date and time of the following:
- when the points were awarded
- if the awarded points were changed
- if adjustments to points were made
- if grading was undone
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your thoughts. You can leave them here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.