error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
You can now track grading events by viewing an audit log of the reviewer's grading activity. Audit logs will track activity from the 9th of May 2021.
To view the audit log of a graders activity, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Review in the menu at the top.
- Click on the student or exercise you need to check.
- Navigate to the question you need to check. In the grading section on the right, you can see which reviewer graded the question. It will say, for example "Editing by Emma Brooks"
- If you click on this a new pop-up with the audit log will open.
The audit log will show the date and time of the following:
- when the points were awarded
- if the awarded points were changed
- if adjustments to points where made
- if grading was undone