error_outline This option is available through the private beta and can be enabled by contacting our support team, read more about the beta features and private beta here.
If this option is enabled, students can test their code during the test. The outcome of the code and errors will be shown while running the code. The following programming languages are supported: Haskell, Python, R, Ruby and Swift.
To enable the code IDE for students, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Go to the Utilities-section and select Digital notes.