To save time while grading, you can request an archive of all files that were uploaded during a digital test, a hand-in assignment and a written assignment. After your request has been received, you will receive a zip file containing all the files that the students uploaded during the assignment or test.
To request an archive of all files, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or test or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Exports in the menu on the left.
- Click Export next to the box Responses to file upload questions.
- A new dialogue will open. Check the box Files uploaded by students and click Export.
- You will receive a notification that your export was successfully scheduled. Shortly after this, you will receive an e-mail when the zip file is ready to download.