To save time while grading, you can request an archive of all files that were uploaded during a digital test, a hand-in assignment and a written assignment. After your request has been received, you will receive a .zip file containing all the files that the students uploaded during the assignment.
To request an archive of all files, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Exports in the menu on the left.
- Click Export next to Files.
- The export is done as a background job. You will receive an email with a link to your background job. Alternatively, you can check your background jobs from within the platform by following the steps here.