If you would like students to only have a limited time for an exercise, you can set a time limit per exercise when creating your digital test. The time per exercise starts from the moment the student clicks on the exercise. The student will see a warning after the time has expired and any final changes made after the time ran out, are not saved.
To set a time limit per exercise, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your digital test or use the search bar.
- Go to the exercise that you want to set a time limit for.
- Click the more_horiz-icon and select Edit.
- Enter the time limit (in seconds) for that exercise.
- Click Save.