error_outline At this moment, this option is only available through the closed beta. An administrator from your school can contact our support team to have it enabled.
This feature allow students to compile and run live code within the code IDE in Ans. Currently we support: Haskell, Python, R, Ruby and Swift.
To enable the code IDE for students, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click on label_importantCourses in the menu at the top.
- Click on your course or use the search bar.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Check the box Code IDE in the Utilities section.