error_outline This option is available through beta features, read more about beta features here.
This feature allows participants to compile and run live code within the code IDE in Ans. Currently, we support Haskell, Python, R, Ruby and Swift.
To enable the code IDE for participants, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Check the box Code IDE in the Utilities section.
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your feedback. You can leave your feedback here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.