error_outline At this moment, this option is only available through the closed beta. An administrator from your school can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request to enable this feature.
This feature allows participants to compile and run live code within the code IDE in Ans. Currently, we support Haskell, Python, R, Ruby and Swift.
To enable the code IDE for participants, follow the steps below.
- Click the domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click label_important Courses in the menu at the top.
- Select your course or use the search bar.
- Select your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Accessibility in the menu on the left.
- Check the box Code IDE in the Utilities section.
This feature is currently in development. You can stay up to date with the progress by visiting our roadmap. If you are already using this feature, we would love to hear your thoughts. You can leave them here. After ranking how important the feature is to you, you can leave a comment.
Article is closed for comments.