Within a question bank, you can define exercise protection rules to:
- Disable changing the exercise
- Disable changing the grading scheme
- Disable changing the objectives
- Disable adding exercise to assignments
To add an exercise protection rule to a label, follow the steps below.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Exercises in the menu at the left.
- Click Edit next to the label you want to add the protection rule to.
- Check the boxes of the options you want to disable.
- Click Save.