Within a question bank, you can define question protection rules to disable adding exercises to assignments. This can be useful to prevent draft questions being added to your assignment.
To add an exercise protection rule to a label, follow the steps below.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Exercises in the menu at the left.
- Click Edit next to the label you want to add the protection rule to.
- Check the box Disable adding exercise to assignments.
- Click Save.