Within the settings of your question bank, you can add protection rules to exercise labels. When an exercise is given a label with a protection rule, contributors are no longer allowed to perform certain actions regarding the exercise as long as the label is active.
Within a question bank, you can enable exercise protection rules for labels to:
- Disable changing the exercise
- Disable changing the grading scheme
- Disable changing the objectives
- Disable adding the exercise to assignments
To add an exercise protection rule to a label, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Exercise protection rules in the menu at the left.
- Click Edit next to the label you want to add the protection rule to.
- Check the boxes of the rules you want to enable.
- Click Save.