When students have completed their practical assignment, you can start reviewing them by using the appraisal form.
To start reviewing, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click mark_chat_read Review in the menu at the top.
- Click New review and select the student you want to review.
- The arrow_back-icon: go back to the Review-page.
- Review: here you can review the test and the student's answer.
- Comment: you can place a comment for the student to give feedback on their answers.
- Discussion: if this option is enabled, students can start a discussion. The messages of the student of this question will be displayed.
- Flag: add, edit or delete flags. You can make use of flags when you want to highlight the question of this student. A comment can be added to the flag.
- The more_vert-icon: here you are able to edit the grading settings.
lightbulb_outline Read more about reviewing in Ans here.