When adding users to your school, it may be that you accidentally added a student as an employee.
You can easily convert an "employee" back to a student by following the steps below.
- Click the School name in the menu on the left.
- Click Users in the menu at the top.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the "employee" that you need to convert.
- Click the tab Settings.
- In the danger zone you will see the option to Convert to student.
- Click Convert.
- Enter the student number and click Convert again. The user account type then becomes a student account and the user loses access rights to all functionality of non-student roles.