To disable the possibility of adding and/or removing exercises in a question bank assignment, you can add an assignment protection rule to a question bank assignment label. If a question bank assignment is given this label, contributors cannot add or remove exercises in this assignment as long as the label is active.
To add an assignment protection rule, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Assignment protection rules in the menu at the left.
- Click Edit next to the label you want to add the protection rule to.
- Check the box Disable changing exercises.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.