To save time when creating a new assignment, you have the option to copy previous assignment settings by using an assignment template.
This option can be used if you want to administer multiple assignments for which you want the same settings to apply. For example, when you have multiple formative exams which students can use to practice before the final exam.
You can select assignment templates from courses where you are a member. If you want to share your template with a colleague, you should add your colleague to the course with the template assignment.
What settings will be copied
- The assignment type
- Accessibility settings
- Review, result and publication options
- Instructions and layout options
- Integrations, e.g. Proctorio, Readspeaker etc.
Save an assignment template
To save an assignment template to use for future assignments, follow the steps below.
- Within your assignment click on settings Settings.
- Check the box Assignment template.
- Your assignment template will be saved.
Use an assignment template
To copy previous assignment settings by using an assignment template, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on New assignment
- Click on the dropdown menu Assignment template.
- Fill in the name of the assignment and click Create.