error_outline From September 1st 2021, the usage of coding questions will be moved to digital tests.
This means that coding assignments will no longer be supported.
Attachments can be added to use as an attachment for staff or as an attachment for learners. By default, the attachments are hidden from learners and only visible to staff. There is also an option to make them visible to learners.
Follow the steps below to learn how to add an attachment to a coding assignment.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Attachments in the menu on the left.
- Click New attachment and upload the file (zip | pdf | png | jpg | jpeg | xls | xlsx | csv | txt | py | mp4 | mp3).
- Click the more_vert-icon and click Edit to edit the name.
- Click the dropdown button Visibility. By default it is set to Hidden. If you would like the attachment to be visible for learners, click Visible.
- Click Save.