It may be useful to be able to delete the results of a student. For example when a student has handed in two exams with his name for a handwritten assignment and one of them is wrong. Follow these steps to remove the results of a student.
- Go to the tab Results in an assignment.
- Find the student who's result should be removed.
- Click the student id of the student and a new window as below will show. When a student has handed in more than one exam, so has multiple attempts, a drop-down menu will be shown in the top right corner where the attempts can be selected. This drop-down menu will not be there when the student has handed in only one file or exam.
- Select the right attempt if necessary and click Remove result.
- In the pop-up that appears, click OK, and the result is removed.