error_outline Only admins can assume the identity of a user.
As an administrator you have the option to take over the account of a colleague or student by assuming the identity of that user. This can be useful to help users that are having issues that they are unable to resolve on their own.
To assume the identity of a user, follow the steps below.
- Click the School name in the menu on the left.
- Click User in the menu at the top.
- When you want to assume the identity of a student, click Students in the switch.
- Click on the user you want to assume the identity of.
- Click Settings in the switch.
- Go to the Danger zone-section and click Assume.
- Click Confirm in the dialogue to log into the account of this user.
- Click Back to own user in the red bar at the top to go back to your own account.