error_outline Only administrators can perform this action.
As an administrator, you have the option to take over the account of an employee or student by assuming the identity of that user. This can be useful to help users with issues that they are unable to resolve on their own. When assuming the identity of a user, a red bar is shown at the top of the page. Any action performed while taking over a user's account will persist.
To assume the identity of a user, follow the steps below.
- Click your domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click personUsers in the menu at the top.
- Click the Employees or Students tab.
- Click on the user you want to assume the identity of.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Assume in the Danger zone section.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Back to own user in the red bar at the top of the page to go back to your own account.