You have the option to take over the account of a colleague or student.
- Click the School name in the menu on the left.
- Click People in the menu at the top.
- When you want to assume the identity of a student, click Students in the switch.
- Click on the person you want to assume the identity of.
- Click Settings in the switch.
- Go to the Danger zone-section and click Assume.
- Click Confirm in the pop-up and you take over the account of the specific user.
- Click Back to own user in the red bar at the top to go back to your own account.
Note: Changes you make during the takeover will actually be saved for this account.