Once you have set up the Readspeaker integration, you can enable it for your digital test.
Follow the steps below to learn how to enable Readspeaker for your digital test.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Enable next to Readspeaker.
- Click the drop-down button Language and choose your language.
- If you would like to change the default settings (set by your institution), click Edit.
- You can then enable or disable the settings that apply.
error_outline You can read this article for more information about the functionalities.