- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Enrollments in the menu on the left.
- Click Import and create a .CSV, .XLS, or .XLSX file that contains at least two columns: an email and a student number. The order of the columns is not important.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.
When the taking session has taken place, the result-page will indicate students who are not on the list of enrolments. This will be indicated with a event_busy-icon in the status-column of the overview.