In a question bank it is possible to define relations between exercises. This can be a relative relation or an enemy relation. If needed, you can also delete the relation.
To delete a relation between exercises in a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- By default, the page will open on the extension Exercises tab.
- Click on the exercise you want to delete the relation of.
- Click the more_horiz-icon at the right of a relation you want to delete in the Relations-section in the menu on the left.
- Click Delete and click Confirm.