Skip to main content
How to import a blueprint?
- Sign in to Ans.
- Click on your questionbank or use the search bar in the Questionbanks-section.
- Click on Objectives in the menu at the top.
- Click on Blueprints in the switch at the top.
- Click on Create blueprint and fill in a name.
- Click Create.
- Click Import at the top right.
- Click Browse for a file and select the file, or drag and drop the file into the pop-up. When you click Download template file a template will be downloaded automatically which you can fill in easily.
- Click Import.