In the exercises of a question bank, you have the option to duplicate a question. This option can be used, for instance, when you want to create a slightly different version of the question but keep most information the same. You can also use it to adjust different settings and see the difference between the two questions easily.
When you duplicate a question, this will also include the exact settings for the grading scheme of this question.
To a duplicate a question within an exercise in a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question bank-section.
- By default, the page will open on the extension Exercises tab.
- Click on the exercise you want to duplicate a question in.
- Click the more_horiz-icon at the right of the question.
- Click Duplicate and the question will be duplicated within the exercise.