Attachments can be added to use as an attachment for staff or as an attachment for participants. A file or a link can be added as an attachment.
The following file-types can be used as an attachment: zip | pdf | png | jpg | jpeg | xls | xlsx | csv | txt | py | mp4 | mp3, with a maximum file-size of 25Mb. By default, files are hidden from participants and can be set visible in the settings. If this setting is enabled, the files can be viewed by students during the taking-session.
Links are never visible for participants. They can be used as an alternative for uploading a file. This is mostly used when the file-size is greater than the upload limit of your school.
To add attachments to an assignment in a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click assignment Question bank assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Attachments in the menu on the left.
- Click New attachment and upload a file.
- Click the more_vert-icon and click Edit.
- It is possible to edit the name of the attachment.
- Click the dropdown menu Visibility* and choose Visible or Hidden. Choose visible if the attachment is for participants and choose hidden if the attachment is for staff.
- Check Participants can download this attachment during the test if you wish the attachment to be downloadable.
- To add a link, click New link and fill in a name and the URL.
- Click Create.