Attachments can be added to use as an attachment for staff or as an attachment for learners (students). A file or a link can be added as an attachment.
By default, files are hidden from students. The following file-types can be used as an attachment: zip | pdf | png | jpg | jpeg | xls | xlsx | csv | txt | py | mp4 | mp3, with a maximum file-size of 25Mb. The files can be set visible for learners. If this setting is enabled, the files can be viewed by students during the taking-session.
Links are never visible for students. They can be used as an alternative for uploading a file. This is mostly used when the file-size is greater than 25Mb.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click Question bank assignments in the menu at the top.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Attachments in the menu on the left.
- Click New attachment and upload the file.
- Click the edit-icon and it is possible to edit the name.
- Click the drop-down button Visibility and choose Visible or Hidden. Choose hidden if the attachments are for staff and choose visible if the attachments are for the students.
- Or click New link and fill in a name and the URL.
- Click Save.