One of the advantages of a question bank is that you can collaborate with your colleagues. Contributors are able to create exercises and assignments and review those of other contributors. Labels can be used as a workflow for the construction of exercises making it easy for contributors to review each other's items.
There are two contributor roles:
A publisher has all permissions within a question bank. They can create exercises and assignments, add domains and objectives, add contributors and edit the settings.
An author of a question bank is only able to add exercises, domains and objectives. Authors are not able to add assignments, contributors or change the settings of a question bank.
To change the role of a contributor in a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question banks-section.
- Click Contributors in the menu at the top.
- Click the drop down menu Add contributors and select Add authors or Add publishers.
- Click the drop-down menu Employee and choose Employee or Student.
- Select the contributors and click Add.
After adding contributors to your question bank, you have the option to change their roles.