error_outline Your ability to perform this action depends on the privilege settings of your school.
Only administrators, department admins or publishers of a question bank are able to change contributor roles. In a question bank, there are two roles that can be assigned to the contributors:
A publisher has all permissions within a question bank. They can create exercises and assignments, add domains and objectives, add contributors and edit the question bank settings.
An author of a question bank is only able to add exercises, domains and objectives. Authors are not able to add assignments, or contributors or change the settings of a question bank.
To change the role of a contributor in a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Select your question bank or use the search bar.
- Click group Contributors in the menu at the top.
- Check the box next to the contributor(s) you want to change the role of.
- Click Change role and select the new role.
- Click Save.