error_outline Administrators, department admins or a publisher of the question bank are able to change the contributor roles.
In a question bank, there are two contributor roles:
A publisher has all permissions within a question bank. They can create exercises and assignments, add domains and objectives, add contributors and edit the settings.
An author of a question bank is only able to add exercises, domains and objectives. Authors are not able to add assignments, contributors or change the settings of a question bank.
To change the role of a contributor in a question bank, follow the steps below.
- Click domain School name in the menu on the left.
- Click folder Question banks in the menu at the top.
- Click on your question bank or use the search bar in the Question bank-section.
- Click group Contributors in the menu at the top.
- Check the box next to the contributor(s) you want to change the role of.
- Click Change role and select the new role.
- Click Save.