With the upcoming release of July 3rd, the X-Frame-Options security header will be enabled again.
The X-Frame-Options header prevents Ans from being embedded inside an iFrame which protects Ans against clickjacking attacks. We disabled this option in order for Proctorio to work, however Proctorio has now added an option to run Proctorio on our own domain, which allows us to enable the header again. This means that after the 3rd of July 2022, Ans will no longer be rendered inside another website which will most likely only affect LMS. To keep using Ans in combination with an LMS, administrators must select the option inside their LMS to launch Ans in a new window.
Once the Proctorio integration has been configured, you can enable Proctorio for your digital test.
To enable Proctorio in your digital test, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click on settings Settings in the menu at the top.
- Click Integrations in the menu on the left.
- Click Enable next to Proctorio.
- Click Proctorio in the menu on the left and select the options you want to make use of.
After the taking session of your test, you can view the Proctorio recordings.