The audit logs in a digital test can be viewed per student. In the audit logs you can see an overview of the date and time that the student:
- Started the assignment
- Submitted the assignment
- Viewed an exercise
- Answered a question
The IP address of each activity is also displayed.
To view the audit logs of a student, follow the steps below.
- Click on your course or use the search bar in the Courses-section.
- Click on your assignment or use the search bar.
- Click Results in the menu at the top.
- Click on the student number you want to view.
- Click Audit log in the tab at the top.
- The audit log will be displayed.